Blogging is no longer just for bloggers, it's for all types of businesses.
As people spend more and more time online, blogging becomes an essential content marketing strategy for any business trying to attract new clients.
Think about the last time you Googled something: what types of sites did you look at for the answer to your question? Chances are, you got those answers from a blog or company website rather than Wikipedia or an online dictionary. That's because business' blogs have become a major lane in the information super highway. In fact, blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
Knowing that, don't you think it's time to up your blog strategy? A good content marketing strategy (aka blog) can increase your website traffic by up to 30%.
All you need to do is build a strategy
and put it into action.
That’s where we can help.
With The Girl Brand's unique Blog Strategy session, you'll have a full system set up for your blog. A system that will help you brainstorm content ideas, write your content and titles, and develop strategies to get more organic traffic to your website.
To get you started, we'll hand-curate a year's worth of blog topics for your business. These aren't just cookie-cutter topics that we copy from client to client. These are actual custom-designed posting ideas we'll come up with to fit your exact business, goals, and audience. Where else can you find something like that?
Then, we'll teach you everything you need to continue writing your blog into years two, three, and beyond.
- A year's worth of customized blog post topics for your business
- Blog topic brainstorming worksheets so you can do it yourself
- SEO strategy guide to keep the traffic showing up
- Title-writing cheat sheet so you'll always keep interest high
- Link-mapping spreadsheet for keeping old posts relevant
- Content editorial calendar to help you plan your content in advance
- Two one-hour strategy sessions; session 1 is for reviewing your blog goals and current strategies, while session 2 is for presenting new methods and teaching you how to do it yourself
Between the one-on-one sessions where you'll learn everything you need to continue doing this for yourself, and the worksheets we'll give you to keep you on track, your blog will be designed for success.
So, what's the investment, you ask?
That's all it'll cost for you to have the strategies you need to successfully blog for years to come.